How Can We Fix Our Life Issues?

    Hello! My name is Tenaeja Taylor, also known by my maiden name Tenaeja Garland, and I am going to give you the golden nugget on how you can solve 90% of the problems you may face in life. 

    To make things brief,  I would like to start of with an explanation on how life works here on Earth. Life is a game and the way you learn how to play is by learning how to use your mind to best of its ability and applying the knowledge obtained to real-life scenarios and events. The key to conquering most issues in life is conquering your mind and having the highest creative thoughts possible in your lifetime. 

    One tip that I will give you (and I do only mean just one tip) is to let go of all programming, paradigms, and belief systems and things you may have learned during your childhood. After that, relearn how life works, morals, Laws of the Universe, and other things you may question. By doing this, you become more enlightened, creative, intelligent, and developed!


ASÉ!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Triggers & How To Deal With Them

IMITATION IS SUICIDE!!!