Unlearn, Relearn, & Give Thanks!


During this shift and era, Eye have fell deeper in love with myself, Christ consciousness, The Spirit, NTR, the Universe & the Stars, Laws & Codes, studying & research, and Ma’at!

One thing Eye’ve learned and stand by is to let go of all programming, paradigms, belief systems, and things that I may have learned during my childhood. After that, it was critical to re-educate myself on how life works, morals, Laws of the Universe, and other things that Eye may have questioned.

Understand, that by doing this you become more enlightened, creative, intelligent, and developed!

With that being said, through my 5 year spiritual journey it’s been understood that I can never lose by breaking the preprogrammed rules & boundaries of the system we live in today and remembering the true reasons and laws to this game we call life!

***MAY THE HIGHEST THOUGHT FORCES BE WITH YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Can We Fix Our Life Issues?

Triggers & How To Deal With Them

IMITATION IS SUICIDE!!!